Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bad Romeo review

So this book review is kind of late......sorry ;) 


Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven review

When Cassie Taylor met Ethan Holt at acting school, sparks flew. She was the good girl actress. He was the bad boy about campus. But one fated casting choice for Romeo and Juliet changed it all. Like the characters they were playing, Cassie and Ethan's romance seemed destined. Until he broke her heart and betrayed her trust. Now the A-list heartthrob is back in her life and turning her world around. One touch at a time. Cast as  romantic leads once again, they're forced to confront raw memories of the hearbreaking lows and pulse-pounding highs of their secret college affair. But they'll also discover that people who rub rach other the wrong way often make the best sparks.
................................................................................................................
I read this book on valentines day. Don't judge me I needed it! And it was worth reading it on this particular day. The main character Cassie is a very relatable girl who tries to fit in. She always tries to act like everyone else wants her to act. That changes when Ethan comes. He's the complete opposite. He doesn't want to be liked. When you read the book you will notice that the story always switches between past and present. So you'll always be able to learn about their background. The book is funny and romantic and Ethan and Cassie have a pretty sexual relationship......so don't read it if you don't like that. More than once I was pretty angry at Ethan or Cassie because they were not getting that they are clearly meant for eachother! I'm giving it 3.5 out of 5 cupcakes ! I already got the second book and I'm looking forward to reading it.


I hope you enjoyed that my lovelies. Comment if you like or know this book and tell me what kind of books you usually read!

No comments:

Post a Comment