Sunday, April 24, 2016

Maybe Someday book review

Hello my lovelies! I hope you will enjoy this review!


The "Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover" book review

She's a dedicated student with a steady job on the side. She lives with her best friend, has a great boyfriend, and the music coming from the balcony opposite hers is fast becoming the soundtrack to her life. But when Sydney finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her, the bubble bursts. The mysterious and attractive man behind the music, Ridge, gives Sydney hope that she can move on and they begin to write songs together. But moving on is harder than she expects, Sydney can only hope…. 
Maybe someday… 
.............................................................................................................................................................................
I have finally managed to read a Colleen Hoover book. I have heard a lot about her and her amazing writing, but I just haven't had the chance to read one of her books. But now I have and I can see what everybody is talking about. This is not just a cutesie-romance story. This is so much more. And it kind of has a plot twist I didn't see coming
...................spoilers ........................................................................
So the girl Sydney that you have read about in the summary has no place to go after she finds out that her boyfriend is a total a -hole. So the boy Ridge let's her stay at his apartment. The tricky thing is, that Ridge is deaf. This was the "fascinating"part of the story. Ridge and Sydney are both talented in playing music. Ridge, however doesn't hear it, but he still writes amazing songs and plays the guitar. 
..................................spoilers end.............................................................

Ridge and Sydney both start writing songs together and start to fall in love with each other. But Ridge has a girlfriend ....and he loves her. Is it possible to love to people at the same time?
Ok I'm sorry for the cliffhanger....but you seriously need to read this book if you haven't read it already. The storyline is amazing. It's not just... girl loves guy...guy loves girl...but they can't admit that they have feelings for each other....nooooo..this is some serious stuff. This is complicated. There are so many hidden things that you will discover the longer you read. Also the songs Sydney and Ridge write together are very real. You can check them out on Youtube. They are sung by Griffin Peterson. And let me tell you my friend....the songs are beautiful. They contain really meaningful messages and they are great to listen to. Why can't every romance book be like this one???????!!! Colleen is a great author and I'm so excited to read more books that she has written, in the future.

I hope you enjoyed this review. The review of Frostbite will probably be posted tomorrow. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting , but school is keeping me busy..sadly.  See ya soon my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment